(Formerly known as It's Emerson)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Beach day

Every now and then when it gets really cold in the rest of the country we like to go the beach just to show off. We enjoyed a beach afternoon yesterday and it was pretty great. Ethan was the happiest boy in the world - he just couldn't believe his luck at all the sand, rocks, shells and birds. Emerson and I built a sand castle and threw a lot of rocks into the water. It was a blast.

We left just before sunset and Emerson got sad once he was in the car.

"I wanted to see the splash!" he explained.

You know, when the setting sun hits the water.

(I like this one because it shows off my teeth.)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I am jealous of the sunshine and warmth!! I also love all the pictures of you all!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Ethan is! You guys look happy and amazing. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfair. Really, do you know what the temperature is here? But so lovely nevertheless! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete