(Formerly known as It's Emerson)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ethan is 3 months

Today Ethan is three months old and he weighs 16 pounds, which means he gained two pounds in the past month. No wonder I am so hungry all the time. He is an absolutely charming baby and I am really enjoying spending time with him. While the majority of our day he is strapped to my body in one carrier or another, during Emerson's nap we usually get some quality time to just hang out and it is fun to see the faces he makes and to try to get him to smile or laugh. Emerson has been getting more interested in him as Ethan becomes more responsive. I wish I could capture the face he makes when he is trying to get Ethan to smile at him; I think he thinks he is smiling. These boys sure are a lot of fun. Here's my little big boy Ethan on his three month birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment